Josh is the Founder and Executive Director at Baylight Counseling. He's married to Christy, and is dad to Trevor, Karis, Liam, and Liana. Josh is a former police officer, and cancer survivor. He loves baseball, and Cuban food.
Favorite Verse: Therefore the Lord is waiting to show you mercy, and is rising up to show you compassion, for the Lord is a just God. All who wait patiently for him are happy. (Isaiah 30:18)
Training and Education
- Doctor of Ministry (Candidate), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Dissertation: A Biblical-Sacramental and Clinically-Informed Approach to Attachment in Christian Adoptive Parenting
- Master of Arts (2015), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Bachelor of Science (2011), Christian Ministry, Trinity College of Florida.
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Marriage and Pre-Martial Counseling.
- Men's Counseling (depression, anxiety, anger, sexual addictions, PTSD, abuse, domestic violence, same-sex attraction, Christian faith issues).
Monday (Clearwater) | Wednesday (Clearwater) | Friday (bi-weekly/New Port Richey)
Phone: (727) 300-6576 | Email