SPECIAL COVID UPDATE
Due to concerns regarding the coronavirus, Baylight is currently providing a majority of counseling services via online video conferencing to maximize safety. Those who are able and willing to counsel online are asked to please do so.
As of Monday, 05/25/20, Baylight counselors will offer *limited* in-office counseling at our Clearwater and St. Petersburg locations for those with that preference. Safety protocols will be in place and will be explained by your counselor at the time of scheduling an appointment.
These safety protocols may include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Social distancing in-session (six foot rule)
- Hand sanitizing upon entering the building
- Cleansing of surfaces before and after each session
- Clients are asked to refrain from in-office sessions if any symptoms of illness have been present in the previous 24 hours (especially cough, fever, or shortness of breath)
- Your Baylight counselor may not wear a face mask, however, we welcome clients who feel comfortable wearing one for themselves during their session
- Clients are asked to wait in their vehicle until they are notified by their counselor to enter the building
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these troublesome times.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.