In order to better serve our valued clients and partnering churches in the days of COVID-19 concerns, Baylight Counseling will be hosting all counseling sessions remotely via online video conferencing (Skype/FaceTime/Zoom). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, until further notice, we believe this decision is in the best interests of our staff, our host facilities, and our counselees. Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you with Christ-centered soul care.
Thank you for taking the time to carefully fill out your Intake Forms.
Prior to your first counseling session, please:
- Print at home.
- Fill out completely, paying special attention to the administrative section.
- Bring these documents with you to your first session.
- Be prepared to ask any questions you may have.
- Married couples: Husband/Wife are required to submit their own forms.
- Parents: Fill out the primary Intake Form to the best of your ability on behalf of your child. Additionally, have your child fill out the Minor-Child Questionairre.