Christy is married to Baylight's Founder and Executive Director, Joshua Waulk, and serves Baylight as both a staff counselor, and ministry Treasurer.
Christy and Josh are three-time adoptive parents. Christy has a passion to encourage families who are considering adoption.
Favorite Verse: Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Don’t let your heart be troubled or fearful. (John 14:27)
Training and Education
- Doctor of Education (Candidate), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Master of Arts (2015), Human Services: Crisis and Trauma Counseling, Liberty University.
- Master of Business Administration (2008), University of South Florida.
- Bachelor of Arts (2000), Graphic Design, Campbell University.
- Women's Counseling (depression, anxiety, eating disorders, abuse, domestic violence, PTSD, infertility, adoption, post-abortive recovery, Christian faith issues)
Note: Appointment times will be scheduled on-the-hour.
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
Gulf Coast Community Church | 555 76th Ave. N. St. Pete, Fl. 33702 | 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(2nd and 4th Friday of each month only)
SonRise Community Church | 9970 Ridge Road New Port Richey, Fl. 34654 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Phone: (727) 300-6576 | Email