Christy is married to Baylight's Founder and Executive Director, Joshua Waulk, and serves Baylight as both a staff counselor, and ministry Treasurer.
Christy and Josh are three-time adoptive parents. Christy has a passion to encourage families who are considering adoption.
Favorite Verse: Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Don’t let your heart be troubled or fearful. (John 14:27)
Training and Education
- Doctor of Education (Candidate), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Master of Arts (2015), Human Services: Crisis and Trauma Counseling, Liberty University.
- Master of Business Administration (2008), University of South Florida.
- Bachelor of Arts (2000), Graphic Design, Campbell University.
- Women's Counseling (depression, anxiety, eating disorders, abuse, domestic violence, PTSD, infertility, adoption, post-abortive recovery, Christian faith issues)
To Schedule an Appointment
Please visit our Schedule an Appointment page to establish your secure online portal, fill out our online Intake Form, and Request Care.
Once you complete these steps, your assigned counselor will contact you to schedule your first session.
Communicable Disease Response
Baylight Counseling makes no representations, offers, or guarantees concerning the elimination of communicable disease risk factors for in-office counseling. Clients, when choosing in-office services, assume the risk and responsibility for their own health, and agree to not hold Baylight Counseling, Inc., its counselors, officers, or affiliated office hosts liable in the unlikely event of a communicable disease transmission.