Christy is married to Baylight's Founder and Executive Director, Joshua Waulk, and serves Baylight as both a staff counselor, and ministry Treasurer.
Christy and Josh are three-time adoptive parents. Christy has a passion to encourage families who are considering adoption.
Favorite Verse: Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Don’t let your heart be troubled or fearful. (John 14:27)
Training and Education
- Doctor of Education (Candidate), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Master of Arts (2015), Human Services: Crisis and Trauma Counseling, Liberty University.
- Master of Business Administration (2008), University of South Florida.
- Bachelor of Arts (2000), Graphic Design, Campbell University.
- Women's Counseling (depression, anxiety, eating disorders, abuse, domestic violence, PTSD, infertility, adoption, post-abortive recovery, Christian faith issues)
Phone: (727) 239-2596 | Email
Schedule an Appointment
1) Choose day, location, and time for your session according to the following:
Christy's office hours and locations:
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
*** OR ***
Gulf Coast Community Church | 555 76 Ave. N. St. Pete, Fl. 33702 | 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Fridays (SECOND and FOURTH of each month):
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
2) Email Christy with two dates and times (on the hour if possible) according to the above that would work for you. She will then email you back with a confirmation, or she'll offer an alternative if needed.
3) Visit our Intake Form page, and print/fill out these documents ahead of your first session.
SPECIAL COVID UPDATE
Due to concerns regarding the coronavirus, Baylight is currently providing a majority of counseling services via online video conferencing to maximize safety. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these troubelsome times.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.