Josh is the Founder and Executive Director at Baylight Counseling. He's married to Christy, and is dad to Trevor, Karis, Liam, and Liana. Josh is a former police officer, and cancer survivor. He loves baseball, and Cuban food.
Favorite Verse: Therefore the Lord is waiting to show you mercy, and is rising up to show you compassion, for the Lord is a just God. All who wait patiently for him are happy. (Isaiah 30:18)
Training and Education
- Doctor of Ministry (Candidate), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Dissertation: A Biblical-Sacramental and Clinically-Informed Approach to Attachment in Christian Adoptive Parenting
- Master of Arts (2015), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Bachelor of Science (2011), Christian Ministry, Trinity College of Florida.
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Critical Incident First Responder Training, NAMI, Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- Marriage and Pre-Martial Counseling.
- Men's Counseling (depression, anxiety, anger, sexual addictions, PTSD, abuse, domestic violence, same-sex attraction, Christian faith issues).
*Note: All appointment times will be scheduled on-the-hour.
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Gulf Coast Community Church | 555 76th Ave. N. St. Pete, Fl. 33702 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Calvary Church | 110 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, Fl. 33759 | 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(1st and 3rd Friday of each month only)
SonRise Community Church | 9970 Ridge Road New Port Richey, Fl. 34654 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Phone: (727) 300-6576 | Email